Professional Childcare from £10!
Why choose me?
- I am paediatric First Aid trained (and it’s refreshed every 3 years)
- I’ve been an Ofsted Registered Childminder/homecarer for more than 12 Years
- I have a variety of services to choose from…please see my Services page
- I’ve been a parent for more than 16 years
- I’m passionate about improving children’s well-being
- I have a NVQ level 3 (Childrens Care, Learning and Development) and an Open University level 4 (Certificate in Early Years Practice) amongst many other certificates for a large variety of childcare based training
- I’m fully insured (including Public Liability Insurance)
- I’ve a professional yet friendly approach
- I have a vast amount of experience, including experience in :
Special Educational Needs
Private day nursery
Social services daycare
Food intolerances and special dietary needs
Steiner/Waldorf and Montessori methods and rhythms.
Baby led weaning
Homemade first foods
Children with medical needs
Plus lots more……..Parenting advice available, please ask!