I love essential oils and I love working with children and families… Check out my new blog post on OrganiClaire.
Liking and sharing is caring! Alex xxx
I'd love you to share this!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
Hi! 2017 was my year! 2018 will be too! I’ve been a registered childminder for the past 12 years and have loved working with babies, children and their families. Ministry of minding is my passion...a service that allows parents and careers to have time away from the children to reboot their energy levels and to help them discover themselves again, and eachother! Parenting is a full time job, even when we go to work full time! Having at least 1 full time job means we need a break...not just once every 3 months or so...We need regular time away to be the best parent or career we can be, and by regular I mean at least once a fortnight! Ministry of minding allows you to have that time away without feeling guilty! No one does a good job when they are running on empty! By choosing me to come to your house, I’m giving you peace of mind your children are well cared for and the ‘sitter‘ has a valid paediatric first aid certificate, is fully insured, has a level 4 qualification and has more than 12 years of experience in childcare and more than 16 years experience of being a homeowner and parent! I’m a very proud parent of 3 very clever daughters aged 16, 14 and 3. I’m doing what I’m passionate about because I want them to see any parent can go and achieve their dreams, no matter their circumstances or age! Thank you for taking your time to read this...and if you’ve gotten this far you might as well get to know me even more! I love (a lot!) Christmas, Halloween, Harry Potter (clue in my business name), Disney, Autumn and walking (or cycling) through the beautiful places in this world. Now you have to meet me to get to know me even more! View all posts by Alex@ministryofminding